Rafa’s scheduled for the last slot on central court tomorrow where he’ll play Kevin Anderson.
Post 2nd round match interview:
Posted by Nadal Power.
- Rafa Rolls at BNP Paribas Masters – via atpworldtour.com
“I didn’t prepare differently,” said Nadal of facing Rosol in back-to-back weeks. “It was just another match, a tough match against a difficult player. He’s always tough, but I was playing much better than I did last week in the first round. I played a solid match, not many mistakes. I served well and went for the points with my forehand.”
- Federer and Nadal mow down opening opponents in Paris – by Bill Scott (dpa)
“Honestly, always for everybody, the victories are the best medicine possible,” said Nadal, who has spent much of the season working to regain form after a dismal first half to the campaign.
“The big improvement and big confidence is when I am able to find solutions again. I’m able to think what I can do to change the dynamic and to fight the way that I am fighting again. That’s the most important thing for me.”
- Federer, Nadal impress in Paris – by Allan Kelly (AFP)
- Duelo con pasado y futuro by Sebastián Fest | canchallena.com Cute Fedal story at the start. (mangle)
- Rafa visited Roland Garros and Corinne Debreuil took wonderful photos.
- Speaking of Corinne, here are her Wednesday photos.
- There’s some Rafa in this flickr album by Tennis Buzz