Looks like Rafa’s got the day off tomorrow – he’s not on the OOP. Maybe he can finally go on the visit to the Great Wall he’s always wanted to do?
Rafa’s post 2nd round match interview for the ATP:
- Rafa Looks To End Hard-Court Title Drought – via atpworldtour.com
“I’m happy for the victory,” said Nadal. “It’s a victory against a good opponent like Vasek, which is good news for me. Today, I did few things much better than yesterday. That’s a good thing for me; it’s very important for my game.”
- Nadal lives to fight another day – via chinaopen.com.cn
- #360business: Tommy Hilfiger and Rafael Nadal – An iconic brand and tennis legend’s smash-hit alliance – by Matt Monaghan (sport360.com)
- Nadal Edges Pospisil Beijing 2015 Wednesday Highlights – via atpworldtour.com
- 2nd round match highlights
- Rafael Nadal Interview for ‘Sina’ in Beijing – Rafa talks with a robot. This is not at all awkward.
- RafaMania in Beijing
- That’s a lot of security
- 3 Match photos from the tournament’s Facebook. They didn’t seem to post any galleries to their site today, which is odd.
Rafa does social media:
— Rafa Nadal (@RafaelNadal) October 7, 2015