Rafa’s singles is scheduled at the same time tomorrow: not before 6:30pm. Then he’ll come back later as he and Verdasco will face the Bryan brothers in doubles – last match on court 2.
- Nadal To Take On Nishikori – via atpworldtour.com
“It’s not a problem anymore,” Nadal said. “I don’t have pain anymore in the shoulder. But during the Hamburg tournament I couldn’t serve very well. I was just trying to put serves in, very slow speed. But happy the way I served today. I think I was serving very well tonight.”
- Tebbutt: Rafa working in Montreal – via couperogers.com
“I do what I feel is better for my tennis,” he said about his training and practice routines. “Normally before tournaments I practice two hours. Here I arrived on Thursday, so I practiced Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – three hours every day. So more than usual.
“Playing doubles here helps to get more adapted to the hard court, with returns, with fast movements. That’s why I am playing doubles.”
- Nadal and the ballboy – by Alexandre Parent. A sweet story from the tournament site.
- It’s a busy Rogers Cup so far for Rafael Nadal, who keeps winning in both singles and doubles – by Stephanie Myles
- Nadal Wrist-Flick Hot Shot
- Thursday Highlights
- Murray Nishikori Nadal Win Wednesday At Montreal 2015
- 2nd round highlights
- 2nd round presser excerpt
- International lefties day – he’s not a leftie!
- ATP Rogers Cup Flashback – Rafael Nadal v Andre Agassi, Montreal 2005
Rafa does social media:
Ayer… Ración Doble!! ;) Yesterday… Doubles!! ;) pic.twitter.com/9ntBV8j7NG
— Rafa Nadal (@RafaelNadal) August 13, 2015