Rafa starts his Montreal singles campaign against Stakhovsky in the second match on center court tomorrow that’s scheduled as “not before 2:30”. He’ll then return to court 9 in the 2nd to last match on the schedule to play his 2nd round doubles match.
- Rafa Ready to Recapture Best Form – via atpworldtour.com
- Nadal, Djokovic And Murray Double Up In Montreal – via atpworldtour.com
- Monfils is evening star – by Tom Tebbutt (tenniscanada.com) – seems like Rafando won the match on a lob.
- Nadal says mental strength has returned – Reuters via yahoo.com
- Nadal Relishing Montreal Memories – by Josh Meiseles (atpworldtour.com)
“It’s always about adapting your tennis. There’s a different way of hitting the ball, but at the end of the day it’s tennis. Hamburg had been a positive week for me. Mentally I was stable all week, something that I wasn’t able to do very often this season. My mental powers have been up and down more. Hamburg was not the case and I’m working well.”
- Rafael Nadal looking to end slide at Rogers Cup – by Ian Shantz (torontosun.com)
“Normally I don’t lose the smile. I do not have one reason to lose the smile, even if I lose 100 tennis matches in the future,” Nadal said. “In general, I feel very lucky about my life, how it goes. I have the people that I love around me. I have the general health of myself. I enjoy playing golf. My life is very close to the sea. I enjoy being in the sea. I enjoy scuba diving, swimming, fishing. When I’m at home, I do the normal life of a 29 years old guy. I go out with friends, I visit family, cinema, golf … normal things. I enjoy the life outside of tennis.
“Tennis has been a very important part of my life, for sure, but I always say the same: Tennis is not everything for me.”
- Andy Murray, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic take to intimate Court 9 at the Rogers Cup, and cause gridlock – by Stephanie Myles (yahoo.com)
- What’s wrong with Rafael Nadal? And can he get back to his best? – by Ravi Ubha (cnn.com) In which a lot of people
- Nadal looking to improve, not retire – by Kamakshi Tandon
- Francis Roig: “Nadal can return to the same level as” – via es.atpworldtour.com (mangle)
- Rafando footage
- Rafael Nadal and Montreal Impact football players at the Rogers Cup 2015
- In Search Of Rafa: Dispatch From Montreal – reports on Rafa’s practice and doubles (starting at minute 27)