RafaLint: December 17th

La semana de Nadal – from the mangle, there appears to be a week of Rafa coming up on CANAL+.

Articles:

Photos:

Rafa does social media:

Social media related to Rafa:

Other stuff:

You may also like...

1. Nora says:

Love the CANAL Rafa vid tease!!

2. Rose says:

The chart with rankings is just an amazing tool. Try generating chart for last 10 years. I did not know Rafa is the only one (so far) to reach 15000+ ranking points ( april 2009 just before the FO). Also gives a fair comparison for Federer too.

• Ramara says:

Very interesting reading. That chart plotting age vs ranking points shows, among other things, how many more ranking points are needed to be ranked #1 over the past few years, compared to even 6 or more years back. Interesting that Roger’s highest ranking point total years came relatively late in his career, at ages 28 and 31. Also, I’d always thought of Novak as having dipped in form during 2010 – by the USO that year he’d pretty much been written off by most observers as a slam contender – beating Roger in the semis and making the final was a huge surprise. But the ranking point totals show that the “dip” was relatively minor.

• Sam says:

Between 2008 and 2010 the amount of ranking points available doubled. This explains the big jump in the totals after this point. For example the number of ranking points awarded for a slam win used to be 1,000. now it is 2,000.

3. Mystic says:

Those see-through black tights about gave me a heart attack, it should be illegal for Rafa to wear them – but I’m glad it’s not. *wink*

4. Annie says:

Am I frigging blind?! Everyone’s been going gaga over Rafa in those black leggings and I’m not seeing
    anything! And believe me, I’m looking :)

Miri, thanks for all this lint!