RafaLint: December 12th

Videos/Audio:

Photos:

Rafa does social media:

Social media related to Rafa:

You may also like...

1. Denizen says:

Rafa’s ever-evolving combover management is almost as humorous as fans who say he doesn’t care about his baldness and fans who refuse to accept his baldness and fantasize that he can return to his teenage costuming and appearance. How many of us are capable of looking like we did as teenagers? Not me! Not Rafa either. That ship has sailed.

Also, I’m tired of reading assertions that today’s poker tournament benefited Rafa’s foundation. It didn’t. It benefits Adecco, as you can see on the Good Hand Project website.

He so needs to never do that comb-over again. IMHO, there’s almost nothing less sexy or attractive. I remember a story Patrick Stewart told about his friends holding him down and cutting off his comb-over flap. Best thing they ever did for that sexy man.

I volunteer to do the holding down if you do the cutting. ;)

• Denizen says:

I try my best…

• Merrill says:

Totally agree. You are a sexy man or you aren’t. We all agree on this site that Rafa is a sexy man and hair, or lack of it, is not going to change that. Rafa should face facts, model himself after Andre Agassi on this issue, shave the whole thing, and join the company of other sexy bald men: Patrick Stewart, Rex Harrison, Sean Connery—no better company in my opinion. (Although I must admit that I am getting a kick out of Rafa’s little show of vanity with all various hairstyles/combovers!)

• JC says:

Too soon to shave the whole thing off, IMO. I love his sexy neck curls. ;) The side parting is fine, he just took it a step too far to the right, hence the combover look. :)

And for the love of God, Rafa, move away from the gel jar! Just walk away, and leave it to Fer. ;)

• Jody says:

Denizen: “combover management.” LOL

• Fred says:

Poker Stars raises money for Adecco, but the players win money for their charities, no?

2. June says:

Congrats to Rafa! Is there anything that he can’t do? When I saw the 1st photo of him arriving in Prague, he reminded me of a younger version of James Bond, especially wearing that black Armani scarf! Maybe he could play JB in a remake of “Casino Royale”! I volunteer to be the Bond girl (woman) okay I give, old lady (lol).

Ugh. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Poker and comb over. Two of the least attractive things I know. And no, Rafa doesn’t need to shave his head, but a fucking normal and decent hair cut would be good.

*yawns*

*snores*

*dreams of Australian Open*

• sia says:

Yay … Australian Open :)
      Does anybody know how I can pretend to be NOT in Canada so I can watch ESPN from my computer? (Since that’s the only way I can access the Australian Open live video) Help. I can’t deal with another year of watching AO on pirate channels. We used to be able to access the site but not since ESPN took over :(

4. Kate says:

Oh lawzy, it’s just hair. I don’t care if he combs it from back to front, gels the ever lovin’ heck out of it, combs it from the left ear over to right ear, shaves his head, doesn’t shave his head and on and on…

I just want to see him playing at his best on a tennis court…the rest doesn’t matter much to me. It’s what’s “inside” the man that makes me a fan.

5. Annie says:

I was one of those people who thought Rafa was oblivious to his thinning hair situation. Well, not anymore. The combover was cringe-worthy. As others have said just stay away from the gel and let what hair he’s got left do it’s lovely curly thing.

Sorry, Merrill, but I wouldn’t want Rafa to model himself after Andre in the hair department. Andre did every kind of weave and wig imaginable before Brooke Shields and Brad Gilbert convinced him to embrace his bald head. I absolutely do not think Rafa is anywhere near that point yet, btw. And it’s possible that he never will because his hairline isn’t receding as much as he’s got this ever-growing larger spot in the back!

I’m with CC, dreaming of the AO!

Tonight I’m rewatching the Montreal semi on youtube. What a great match!

6. Annie says:

Just thinking. In Rafa’s defense, isn’t it possible he gets in the chair with a stylist and they do their thing with his hair and he just goes along with it?

• Julie says:

That’s my guess, and the comb-over wouldn’t have been so bad had it not started so far down on the side of his head! I think he should keep it cut short and just let it do its thing naturally, no gel. Thinning hair not a big deal…he looks great no matter what.

7. CB says:

I’m sure it is from a stylist. And please — let’s all chill out. I don’t think it looked that bad! ( From what I can see from these pictures anyway.). Rafa is definitely not ready to shave it all off — although Andre has proved what a great look that can be! :)