- Nadal the globetrotter – by Joan Solsona (marca.com)
- Nadal Commits To Play Copa Claro – via atpworldtour.com
- Consejos para incentivar a los más pequeños a practicar deporte – the latest blog entry from Rafa’s foundation (mangle)
- If you are interested in such things, you can vote for Rafa for US Sports Academy Athlete of the Year.
- Tennis wishes for 2014; more mail – by Jon Wertheim (Personally, I’d vote for RafEna.)
- Reading the Readers: Dec. 3 – by Steve Tignor. RE the recent South American exos:
Now, if they had slogged through six weeks together, I would have said it was dumb and greedy. But they got their hits and giggles in quickly, fans saw a few cool shots of them on a glacier, and now we both have December to rest.
Rafa’s doctor was interview today on SER Deporte Baleares. You can listen to an audio of it here. Via twitter, Genny provided us with some translations of tweets from SER Deporte Baleares about the interview:
Dr. Cotorro:”We’re happy w/evolution of Rafa’s knee. We didn’t know how it was to go @ beginning of year & has held up
Cotorro – SER: “Rafa’s knee has ended in better conditions than when he started the season”
Cotorro: “As years go by, you have to measure competition & take into account favorable conditions since years take toll”
Cotorro: “It’s necessary to try to play most of matches on his surface. He’s choosing the most convenient thing, that’s the line to follow”
Cotorro -SER: “Nobody thought he [Rafa] would have this season. His limits are unwritten. He surprises us every day”
Cotorro-SER: “Nadal marks a stage in tennis. He’s out of the ordinary & surprises all of us who are w/him constantly”
Cotorro-SER:”There are players who you know will recover & Nadal is one of them. He makes things easy. He’s a safe bet”
Cotorro-SER: “Nadal is willing to outdo himself & he puts everything on his part”
Cotorro:Injuries take part of his life & what it’s necessary is to be prepared & work on prevention. That’s how he’s #1
Cotorro: They’re players subjected to the highest pressure & let’s hope he can extend his career w/the work he’s doing
Cotorro – SER: “Next year’s schedule goes along the same lines as that of this season. If it worked, so can it in 2014″
- Rafa tries very hard to read his Champions Drink Responsibly script correctly.
- El cuento de Nadal – from Canal+. Turn off your ad-blocker to get this video about Rafa’s 2013 return to the tour.
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa let us know he was getting ready for his poker tournament.
Such a poker face.