Beijing: Final photos

Photos from today’s final against Djokovic.

Photos by Lintao Zhang/Getty Images, MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images, Ed Jones/AFP/Getty Images, Matthew Stockman/Getty Images, Feng Li/Getty Images, and AP Photo/Andy Wong.

You may also like...

1. June says:

Love your captions on the photos miri! The “Cutie!” one is my fav :) I like Rafa in the blue instead of the green jacket. Please get some rest & eat some gambas Rafa. Vamos!

2. JayDee50 says:

Some really great captions on these pics, thanks, they made me smile, specially love #13, his face! LOL! Looks as though he can’t decide whether to have a toddler tantrum or not tee hee :)

3. trish says:

a little sad when I woke up this morning to find out that Nole won. Oh well. I take comfort in his #1 ranking. Get some gambas Rafa. xoxo

4. Lynne says:

Sure were a lot of backhand pics in that group. Nole must have hit few to his lethal forehand (didn’t see the match ‘cuz it was at 2am! and have no recording ability). Sorry for Rafa! But great season so far and #1!!

Could those sweats the ball kids had to wear be any frumpier?? Once I saw a ball girl in a really cute dress, but I think they had to wear the saggy sweats almost all of the time.

5. Lynne says:

By the way, great captions too! So entertaining and they definitely add to the photos. “Cutie!” is my favorite too. :-)

6. Nora says:

OMG Rafa is the king of facial expressions esp #13!!! TY 4 the Rafadorbz pics Miri!!!

7. patzin says:

I believe Rafa has 10 trophies and 2 plates this year. Not bad.

8. patzin says:

I forgot Monte Carlo – Rafa has 3 plates this year.

9. Elfie says:

I also loved the pics and your captions Miri! “Cutie” is also my favourite pic…but LOL at “This plushie sticking out of the top of the trophy doesn’t look…weird, does it?” and “Um. You are right. That does look….odd” – because it did look seriously “odd” and a bit rude really!

10. jodiecate says:

I haven’t been brave enough to look at the photos until now. These are fantastic pics as usual, thanks Miri!

I think #4 is my favourite, but i also really like #’s: 10, 13, & 22.
    As someone above mentions there are lots of really expressive backhands here, think #2 is my favourite of them.