- The Rally: Surveying the Landscape – by Steve Tignor and Kamakshi Tandon (tennis.com)
- Tennis Power Rankings – by Jon Levey (espn.com)
- The Most Booed U.S. Open Player On Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC] – Hmph! (via mediabistro.com)
- More impressive US Open title run, Serena or Nadal? – by Matt Wilansky (espn.com)
- El reposo del guerrero – from the mangle, it sounds like Rafa might be mentioned in the Spanish language edition of Golf Digest? Not sure about that, but he has a mention in this 2009 post.
- raficionada (aka creamola_foam on twitter) has uploaded some Davis Cup videos to her YouTube channel. I’m certain you’ll find a lot to enjoy. I’m dying laughing at how he works a towel…or doesn’t work it.
Rafa does social media:
Rafa let us know that he, Toni and some huge baggy shorts were back at work:
Social media related to Rafa:
While the photo of Rafa in golf gear in yesterday’s lint post was old, he has been golfing…and his team won.
It stays home….!!!! pic.twitter.com/L2rm3fEbXY
— Joan Suasi (@JoanSuasi) September 19, 2013
Posters del Mutua Madrileña Madrid Open 2014 pic.twitter.com/WyoEeGzr1S
— Miguel A Zubiarrain (@ZubiTennis) September 19, 2013
— Babolat (@babolat) September 19, 2013
- Facebook chat: The tennis world reacts to Nadal winning the U.S. Open – via tenngrand.com