RafaLint: July 17th

Photo by Beth Wilson

Photo by Beth Wilson

Because I was avoiding being productive: Random gifs – Rafa makes Toni invisible, bosses Marc! and tries to get someone to take his water bottle.

Articles:

Videos/Audio:

Photos:

Rafa does social media:

Social media related to Rafa:

Other stuff:

You may also like...

1. Sharon/London says:

I’m going to try to not stress about the knee anymore. Rafa would not compete if he didnt feel he was able to though I do not enjoy watching him struggling with the knee and limping. I hope he plays well and I’m looking forward to seeing him play. I’ve missed tennis. Roll on 5th August.

2. Ruthie says:

I Like Rafa’s new outfit – I hope he comes back raring to go and that he and his knee has benefited from the rest!

Vamos our Rafa & God bless.

3. heath says:

Love all the photos of Rafa with his family; he always looks so happy and relaxed.

‘The knee is the same like before’; exactly. This condition is not going away – it is being managed, so there really is no point worrying about it. Best we can hope for is that good paint control is achieved through treatment and that physio helps strengthen his quads and improves joint stability. So lets look forward to Montreal and let Rafa and his team take care of his knee. Vamos :)

• Casual Observer says:

Would agree. I think the knee is no worse. I went back and watched the tape of the match from Wimbledon and it is obvious he has trouble bending because of the low bounce on grass. That won’t be a problem in Montreal, Cincy or New York. The ball bounces up like at Indian Wells and very little bending has to happen. I hope Rafa passing up the indoor tournaments in the fall where the ball literally bounces at the knees and flies through the court (particularly Paris and London).

4. Dana says:

Miri,your “gifts” are so funny, especially the bottle one, I couldn’t stop laughing

5. Ramara says:

I think Rafa is telling Marc! how to set his water bottle properly on the court.