RafaLint: July 2nd

Photo by Beth Wilson

Photo by Beth Wilson

The Rogers Cup made this announcement on Facebook today:

Some good news to start your week off right:
Both Roger Federer AND Rafa Nadal have confirmed their hotel reservations in Montreal for the Rogers Cup. Does it get any better than that!?

Hotel reservations aren’t a done deal on tournament participation, but they are certainly a good sign!

Rafa’s fall kit is available at Tennis Warehouse. Not really feeling the X on the shirt…unless it also comes with a gladiator style skirt and sandals. (That’s my way of trying to say it looks like a gladiator harness.)

Articles:

Social media related to Rafa:

Since he posed for the photo, does he get a free meal?

Other stuff:

You may also like...

1. Patricia Orona says:

Very good news! We miss you Rafa

2. Serin says:

I’ve been wondering what Rafa’s next tournament would be ..I was a bit worried..

Thanks Miri..

I dont like the shirt either..But let’s see it on Rafa first ! :)

3. LizzieBee says:

Thanks so much for posting the link, Miri! Much appreciated. For the record she was a warm, smart, savvy lady. And I was chuffed that she proactively put Rafa in the ‘in a different league’ category. No prompting! :)

4. Caroline says:

Hello all! It’s been a while I wanted to share this. Now i think is appropriate. it was so amazing to be this close. Enjoy everybodyguys!

5. Caroline says:

And this other one. That was in montreal 2 years ago. So yeah, i witnessed this upset.

6. Ch F says:

Thanks miri, I’lll take any news suggesting Rafa will be on a tennis court anytime soon.

7. Girish says:

Hi Miri,

Is there any more news on Rafa? Do you have any idea which tournament he is going to play next?

Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this website.