MC: Two down, three to go

Photo by Beth Wilson

Photo by Beth Wilson

Rafa handily defeated Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-2, 6-4 in the third round of the 2013 Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters. And that’s about all I’m going to write because it’s 11:30pm, I’ve had free French wine, and I still need to work on my photos.

You may also like...

1. Ramara says:

Thank you, miri! Lovely photo – now on my desktop :)

“Every day is like a present” – I heard/read somewhere that Rafa said that. Bless him, I’m going to try to live that way.

2. sia says:

Haha … great photo! Rafa has everything to smile about, no? He just seems to be really enjoying this tournament …I’m hoping it’s because he has no pain ;) I’m sure the way he is playing is helping … so far everything seems to be working. Backhand, forehand, drop shots, lobs, BH chips, down-the-line, CC it’s all there baby and he’s moving well but playing aggressively enough keep running to a minimum. FANTASTICO.
    Be a real shame if you weren’t indulging yourself while you are there miri ENJOY :)

• faeaki says:

I could say that Monte Carlo is probably {with the exception of Wimbledon} his favorite tourney, he won his first masters there, its by the sea with panoramic views and its on clay, its where he has had success after many failures and troubles and its kept his passion alive.

Enjoy Miri, I am envious as hell.

3. hainsey says:

Enjoy:

4. v.arunachalam says:

2 down, 3 to go:twos are smaller, threes are bigger, in seeding too.real challenge lies hereafter only.let us hope rafa creates record in monte too as he did in roland last yr.

5. killian says:

Free French Wine? Vamos, Miri!!