RafaLint: March 25th

Photo by Beth Wilson

Photo by Beth Wilson

First, why can’t I buy these on the US Nike site:
Shirt (with photo by Ella Ling) and a just plain awesome shirt I must have.

For those who believe in such silly superstitions, these are the colors you need to do your nails for the clay Masters 1000 series: shirt and shorts. (Again, neither of these are on the US Nike site.)

Articles:

Videos/Audio:

Photos:

Rafa does social media:

He then tweeted in English with a link to the same photo:
“A great new logo @paugasol! Thanks for the t-shirt friend :)”

That shirt looks pretty big for Rafa!

Social media related to Rafa:

You may also like...

1. Pinky says:

“First, why can’t I buy these on the US Nike site:
    Shirt (with photo by Ella Ling) and a just plain awesome shirt I must have.”

Actually, you can order from Nike Europe to the US. I already have and my order went through.

Depending on the part of the Nike Europe site you are, 1)simply scroll down the list of EU countries and at the bottom of the list click on “Countries outside of the EU” or 2) click on the orange “GB” icon. In both instances, the Europe site will then show the United States option.

Enjoy shopping.

2. JayDee50 says:

Thank you Miri. Two excellent articles by Tignor as usual, and I really enjoyed the one by Steve Flink too.

3. Fiona says:

Thanks for all these Miri. Lots of great articles. Great to see Rafa on the clay with blue skies! Wish those blue skies would move as far north as the UK. Maybe I should pop down to Mallorca …..

4. micamica says:

Thank you for the articles Miri. I read some of them and peeked at the comments.

The article on tennistalk.com written by Cheryl Murray was interesting and addressed all the ludicrous rumors and suspicions surrounding Rafa’s comeback.

I really believe (like some Djoko and surprisingly Murray fans have been saying) that the next few months will see a fresh Djoko vs Rafa rivalry for the big prizes (1000 masters and Grandslams).

I also enjoyed Tignor’s article about Rafa, Fed and Djoko’s fans.

There was a great comment on one website about the contrasting styles of Rafa, Fed and Djoko. I agree that Fed plays the game like it should be played in heaven. For me Rafa plays the kind of game which excites the hell out of me.
    I love tennis but I don’t enjoy it half as much when Rafa is absent from a tournament.

5. Marsha says:

Rafa’s shirt color looks very much like one of the new Spring Essie nail colors.

6. dk says:

Is this something Nadal fans should be concerned about?