RafaLint: March 6th

Hello everybodyguys! Sorry I abandoned you at a time with so much wonderful happy smiley Rafa news. But everyone I’ve asked to help update this site and said they would either hasn’t learned how or no longer replies to emails. ;) Remember, that Genny and Inés are doing their best to update Facebook. You don’t have to have a Facebook account to follow their posts (which are also automatically tweeted). I’m just going to copy/paste links from my Pocket account until my ride to the airport gets here. Then I’m off to Indian Wells!

Rafa’s ATP Player Profile:

Articles:

Videos/Audio:

Photos:

Rafa does social media:

Social media related to Rafa:

That’s it – gotta go zip up my suitcase and wait for the bus.

1. micamica says:

Have fun at IW Miri.
    Thank you for the updates.

LOL at Rafa not knowing who is number 2. I’m far from a Djoko fan but Djoko is +1 at the moment, he’s moving away from everyone and finding his 2011 form. Murray has a chance to leap frog Federer at IW or Miami and become number 2.

I hope Rafa can start giving Djoko a real challenge by the middle or end of this year. Of course I want Rafa to win the French open but that’s still a while away.

The New York exo was excellent, pure fun and games and a great performance from Rafa.

2. Fifi says:

Thanks Miri! Have a great time at IW! I hope you get lots of great photos of Rafa for next year’s calender!

So good to see smiley happy Rafa again! Hope he has fun at IW!

3. Liz Hayhoe says:

Thanks for posting smiley Rafa news, enjoy Indian Wells hope you have a good time and Best of Luck to Rafa at the Tourmament. Vamos Rafa x

4. Ramara says:

Tignor is predicting a Nadal vs Djoko final in IW?!?! With his heart more than his head perhaps…

Me, I just want to see Rafa get a few hc matches under his belt and come out in one piece.

5. isusvolisjb says:

Am I crazy or is it strange to call Rafa Snuffleupagus? I’d compare him to lots of Muppets before Snuffy!!!

6. Dee says:

Thanks for all the news, Miri. I loved your MSG video clips! :). I like the fans’ footage of such events, it has that real quality form a fan perspective. You captyred the sound and the moments well, it made me feel as if I was there myself!. Have a great time in IW!

7. beegee says:

Thanks for the update – L♥ve the smiley Rafa twitter pic!

No apology necessary for “abandoning” us. Everything you provide is a gift and I appreciate the sacrifices you make to be so dedicated to Rafa and this wonderful site.

VAMOS!!

8. Bethie says:

Me, too!

9. jodiecate says:

LOVE the pic of Rafa with JMDP – makes me laugh so much!
    Of course the others are great too.