RafaLint: February 13th
Rafa starts his singles play tomorrow. He’s the last match on the main court.
Promo for the Madison Square Garden exhibition:
Well, I’ll see you there, I’m not sure you’ll see me. :)
And in Spanish:
- Nadal out of Brazil Open doubles over knee fear – AFP via Yahoo! Sports
- Rafael Nadal not happy with ATP’s crackdown on time violations – by Courtney Nguyen (si.com)
- Uncertainty of Rafael Nadal hangs over ATP – by Greg Garber (espn.com)
- Nadal calls for change in the tour to lengthen careers of top players by limiting hard court tournaments – by Liv Lee (dailymail.co.uk)
- Rafael Nadal’s doctor warns the Spaniard against playing too much – by Mike Henson (bbc.co.uk)
- Onus on players for stricter drug testing amid growing skepticism – by Jon Wertheim (si.com). Nice words about Rafa in the Mailbag section.
- Keeping Tabs – Tignor’s wrap up of recent tennis media includes some Rafa bits.
- Feliz por estar no Brasil, Nadal quer dar volta por cima no circuito de Tênis – interview and some fun footage of Rafa in Brasil.
- Talking with Ivan Moré
- This globo.com report includes footage from the doubles – complete with Rafa slipping and falling during the match.
- Rafael Nadal first day in Sao Paulo – Training & Doubles
- Doubles footage
- iB3 report on Rafa’s presser in Brazil.
- Ella Ling in Brazil with Rafa Nadal
- More photos from today’s clinic.
- Be sure to check out this photo album of Rafa and Soares doing meet and greets.
- A nice set of doubles photos.
- More doubles photos.
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa shared a photo of him, Benito and Toni watching football. One of them is doing so with intensity. I’m sure you can guess which one before you click through.
- Rafandian take to the court
Social media related to Rafa:
— Ella Ling (@ellaling23) February 13, 2013