Viña del Mar: Singles final photos

You may also like...

1. patzin says:

Rafa leaves with 2 plates. Still a great accomplishment I believe. He struggled to get back in the swing of things, played to the best of his ability for first week back. I think he did great, many positives as he has said; learning more about himself and his desire and determination.

A good man.

2. jodiecate says:

Alright, i think my favourite is #6 (Unf!) – but there are a lot of great photo’s here – i like a lot of the action ones, especially, #6 akimbo, #17 volley, #3 eeehn, #10 down to b’hand & #15 full stretch.

Of course the whacky-face award goes to #13. Best caption to #20 “they don’t suspect…”, with a special mention to #11 (ass approach).

I love 23, he almost looks happy ust to have the plate (rare occurance) as with 25 & maybe 27. Rest as per normal! Hmmmm i like 21 as well.

Well done Rafa. Great first tourney back. Much to improve for next week!

3. Nils says:

I love the caption on #20 Hahaha.. and All the happy smiley pics..He should be happy as we are that he’s back playing again…VAMOS RAFA..!!!!WE are with you! Go for plan World Domination! :D

4. JayDee50 says:

I was feeling rather gloomy this morning till I came to this page and read the captions on #20 and #21. Now I am smiling again. He did have a good week in Chile, reaching 2 finals has to be seen as a positive thing. Can’t wait for world domination to start hahaha!

5. Eva says:

Photo number 5 will be my Valentine’s card to myself ha ha ha. The wall pattern looks like hearts all over. Cute!

6. sia says:

Unf! … Pump … Pumped … “bamp”

7. nazi says:

I`m with you my champion LOVE YOU

8. Kathy says:

Beautiful. But..but..but…in #6 his treasure trail is clearly missing. We must find it. Why, Rafa, why?

9. Kathy says:

By the way, pics distracted me and I forgot to say what a good sport he is, always the gentleman. But we all know that, don’t we?!!!