- Rafael Nadal turns small tournament into big deal – via usatoday.com
- Nadal Voices Comeback Expectations – via atpworldtour.com
- Nadal: Espero que este torneo me sirva para encontrar buenas sensaciones – via cooperativa.cl (mangle
- Rafa Nadal Denies IMG Cut of Earnings as Career Resumes – by Alex Duff & Danielle Rossingh (bloomberg.com) Is it just me, or is the headline misleading? It makes it sound like Rafa is not turning over the commission he owes IMG, but the article just talks about him letting his contract expire and taking his business elsewhere.
- Sparring de Nadal: “Rafael debe trabajar mucho para volver a ser el de antes” – interview with Tomeu (It won’t let me link to a mangle, so you are going to have to self-mangle by going to Google Translate and copying/pasting the article text into the translation box.)
- Los detalles del agitado primer día de Rafael Nadal en Chile – again, you have to self-mangle.
- Nadal reclama que los controles antidoping sean “públicos” – via elpais.cr. From the mangle, it sounds like Rafa wants doping results/records to be public. I think it’s a good idea too.
- Video from Sunday’s practice with Andujar.
- Interview for 24horas.cl. (mangle)
- Massú: “Nadal es uno de los más grandes que hay”
- I’m told Pico says nice things about Rafa in this radio interview.
- Nadal looking forward to Chile return
- From Sunday’s practice.
- Check out the frequently updated Viña del Mar photo gallery on the ATP site. (And don’t forget to view the photos full-screen.)
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa shared his belly button, erm, a photo (that included his belly button).
Social media related to Rafa:
- Nike on Rafa’s impending return.
- Benito shared a photo of one happy tot.
- He also posted a photo from the 24horas interview
- And one from the presser.
Practice Today looking better twitter.com/b1pr/status/29…
— B1PR (@b1pr) February 3, 2013
— zamotian (@zamotian) February 2, 2013