I think this page is pretty much the NadalNews page of Chile. Seems like they are live-blogging his whole visit! (mangle) There was even a live-stream of his practice today. Chile? Knows how much we want to see Rafa.
(Sorry this post isn’t as comprehensive as it should be. I know I’m missing about 8000 tweets – give or take a few – but I’m in the middle of a 3 day conference and actually have homework I have to do for tomorrow’s session! And that session starts in 10 and a half hours. I better get busy.)
- Nadal ya está en Chile para participar en el ATP de Viña – includes a video and photos. (mangle)
- Nadal arrives in Chile for match – AP via espn.com
- Nadal Meets Chilean President On Arrival In Santiago – via atpworldtour.com
- FedEx Reliability Zone: Clay Kings – by James Buddell (atpworldtour.com)
- 5 Ways to Use the Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy App – via vstrator.com
- Rafa’s practice partner in Chile: Christian Garín entrenará con Rafael Nadal en Viña del Mar (mangle)
- Nadal tras reunión con Presidente Piñera: “Me ha sorprendido el cariño de la gente” – latercera.com (mangle)
- iB3 airport footage
- CNN Chile’s report on Rafa’s arrival
- Presidente Piñera recibió a Rafael Nadal en La Moneda
- El loco primer día de Rafael Nadal en Chile
- Video from Rafa’s first practice session in Chile
- How the hell can he deal with the pushing and shoving of the reporter scrum?
- Short video of Rafa’s backhand.
- Two lovely photosets on flickr from the Ministerio Secretaria General de Gobierno: here and here.
- Photos from Rafa’s first practice session
- And a set from his visit with the president
- More of the same
- Practice photos
Rafa does social media:
Social media related to Rafa:
Rafa Nadal se va al torneo de Viña del Mar. Expectación en aeropuerto de Palma twitpic.com/bzttle
— Cristina Suárez (@Crissuarez) January 31, 2013
— Jaime Fillol (@jfillol) February 1, 2013
— Sole ? (@Soleprat) February 1, 2013