RafaLint: January 30th

Articles:

Videos/Audio:

Photos:

Rafa does social media:

Lastly, some photos from today’s practice:

Photos by JAIME REINA/AFP/Getty Images

You may also like...

1. Nils says:

Lovely Photos..I’ve missed that slide too..

2. linda says:

Tennis has been dull without him.Hope he is fit and plays well again at all tournaments,and has at least a few strong years left on the tour,would especially love to see him get another Wimbledon,grass is easier on the knees,no? :)) His long absence mollified one of my pet peeves…finally Pmac stopped pronouncing his last name as “NAY-DAAL”,finally got it right recently…I always thought his way of saying it wrong was a bit passive-agressive,but I digress….

3. JayDee50 says:

The captions on photos #1, #7 and #8 really made me smile. Thanks Miri.

4. Fifi says:

Thanks Miri. Fantastic captions to the photos, as always! Been missing him play so much …. But not too long to wait now! :)

5. nazi says:

I miss him very much but when I think about Roland Garros final I feel sure he will be return and win it again

6. Karen says:

Great to see Rafa on the clay in the sun. He’s looking fit & ready.
    He can brighten any wet & dreary winter day with that t-shirt & smile.
    Thanks Miri for these pics.

7. killian says:

Yes. Been missing those photos and captions for far too long. Thank you, Miri. February is lookin’ pretty bright!

8. Nora says:

Thx Miri for the lovely pics & captions..yes we have all missed the awesome slide, cant wait to see Rafa live on my tv:) Vamos king of clay!!

9. Jummy says:

Got to join the list of admirers. :) The slide photo is so just Rafa-like. I think i will second Ramara in putting that pic to good use. ;)
    Thanks Miri, as always.

10. jodiecate says:

Pic #1 & #3: Do not be practicing these expressions Rafa, they won’t help you much – you will scarcely need them at all!