RafaLint: January 30th
- Rafa Nadal: “Espero hacer un buen torneo” – via mundodeportivo.com (mangle)
- Ask the Physio – discussing Rafa Nadal’s knee injury – by Alasdair Jones (thetennisspace.com)
- Nadal, portada en Chile por responder un tuit – via sportyou.es (mangle)
- Nadal keeping expectations low before comeback in Chile – Writing by Iain Rogers in Madrid, editing by Clare Fallon, total lack of formatting and paragraph breaks by someone at guardian.co.uk
- Rafa Nadal reconoce que aún nota molestias en la rodilla – as.com (mangle)
- Nadal relishing return – you can tell it’s been awhile since he’s been doing English interviews
- Rafa Nadal: “La rodilla me sigue molestando” (“Knee still bothers me some days….”)
- Rafael Nadal returns to tennis, one slow step at a time
- Nadal prepara su regreso a las pistas
- A few photos from today’s practice.
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa shared a classical moment between himself and Tomeu.
Lastly, some photos from today’s practice:
Photos by JAIME REINA/AFP/Getty Images