RafaLint: January 25th

Photo by Beth Wilson

Articles:

Rafa does social media:

Social media related to Rafa:

You may also like...

1. JayDee50 says:

In the swim blog post: “PPS- Rafa is a very, very attractive and charming man, Emily and I are kinda in love”…..Such lucky ladies to have met Rafa, not surprised they fell under his spell, who couldn’t?!

• Ch F says:

Indeed! And I’m left wondering why although I’ve seen him play live three times, I never even managed an autograph, let alone a relaxed picture without having to make my way through a delirious crowd full of people usually much taller than me. ;-)

• Nils says:

How can anyone not fall in love with him??He looks soo adorable in those swimming pool pics.
      Tennis misses Rafa and so do I..
      Waiting and waiting for him to come backk..4th Feb can’t wait.
      And the ‘no shorts gyn’ *snorts* love ur captions Miri.

2. Julie says:

Love the Ace in the Hole article. Bryant speaks of Rafa’s “charisma and historical relevance” in a way that other writers have not. “He is all art and imagination.”

3. Sammy says:

Great article by Bryant; it nicely captures much of what Rafa’s presence on the tour does to fans, other players and the sport itself.

On the other hand, I don’t see the point of Tony saying that Rafa will arrive to his first tournament back afraid and with no confidence! I do believe that, even if this is true/expected, it gives his perspective opponents a mental push and takes away some of their own fear of meeting Rafa! Tony does blab a bit too much sometimes, like Rafa himself commented before..

4. Fan M says:

Rafa, be Confident! Just Play Your Best Game. Your Fans are with you! Go Rafa! You Can Do It!!!!!!!!!!

5. jacqui says:

Rafa looks stunning in those pics with the swimmers and M & M. After watching a pretty boring Aus Final today Im counting down the days till hes back on court. Tennis has missed and so have I :)