RafaLint: December 27th

Oops! Thought I posted lint the other day. Sorry about that. Sadly, a lot of the links I had are no longer relevant…but then, do we really need article after article about the Abu Dhabi withdrawal?

Rafa wanted to make sure we all celebrated the holidays responsibly:

Articles:

Videos/Audio:

Rafa does social media:

Social media related to Rafa:

No idea how reliable his source is, but for what it’s worth:

Random:

You may also like...

1. Fan M says:

Rafa, hope you are better. Let us know what is your next tournament? Take care.

2. Fan M says:

Just checked Rafa FB. He will not play until Feb. We hope Rafa keep recovering and be ready for his return and Win. Rafa, do whatever it takes to be healthy and return with Wins. Good luck Rafa!

• dk says:

From Nadal’s FB page:
      As my team and doctors say, the safest thing to do is to do things well and this virus has delayed my plans of playing these weeks. I will have to wait until the Acapulco tournament to compete again although I could consider to play before at any other ATP event

My knee is much better and the rehabilitation process has gone well as predicted by the doctors, but this virus didn’t allow me to practice this past week and therefore I am sorry to announce that I will not play in Doha and the Australian Open, as we had initially scheduled.

3. Casual Observer says:

Sadly I think we better just use to Rafa playing from March until July and no more. It’s really ashame to see all this.

4. RRR says:

He withdraws from Aus Open. So i guess now that we will see him only when clay court season begins. Not sure what exactly is wrong.

5. Joel Cooley says:

So sad, and so deflating.

There are much worse things in life, but i was so looking forward to him playing the Oz.

Get well soon, Rafa.

6. leslie says:

Animo Rafa! Animo Rafa fans! Millions of people must be sending out thoughts of support for Rafa’s safe, healthy return to centre courts. I know Rafa once said that if there is a God,He/She did’t need crossing ourselves or praying in order to do the right things. I loved it when Rafa said that but just in case I will be saying a prayer for Rafa … right after the world peace one of course!