Oops! Thought I posted lint the other day. Sorry about that. Sadly, a lot of the links I had are no longer relevant…but then, do we really need article after article about the Abu Dhabi withdrawal?
Rafa wanted to make sure we all celebrated the holidays responsibly:
- Nadal, como un astronauta – by Juan José Mateo. From (mangle) it sounds like Rafa’s left no stone unturned in his recovery.
- Abu Dhabi-bound Nadal: Federer proved his greatness in 2012 – by Reem Abulleil (sport360.com)
- Bro-mance alert! Andy Murray: Tennis Missing Rafael Nadal – by Reem Abulleil (sport360.com)
- Aussie warm-up tourneys hoping for Rafa – by Matt Cronin (tennis.com)
- Sydney International makes a bold bid for returning tennis ace Rafael Nadal – by Tyson Otto (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- Heineken Open keen to hand Rafael Nadal wildcard – by Matt Brown (radiosport.co.nz)
- 2012 Masters 1000 Power Rankings: The Good, The Bad, and The Random – by Juan José (changeovertennis.com)
- Best verbal volleys from 2012 – by Kamakshi Tandon (epsn.com)
- My tennis predictions for 2013 – by Jon Wertheim (si.com)
- Can Rafael Nadal make it back to his best? – by Simon Cambers (wimbledon.com)
- Tennis-Golden year for Murray, regrets for Nadal – by Martyn Herman (uk.reuters.com)
- Un virus de panxa retarda el retorn de Rafel Nadal a la competició – iB3 report on Abu Dhabi withdrawal (all footage is from their archives)
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa, very emphatically, encouraged us to enjoy the holidays.
Social media related to Rafa:
- Nike reminded us about Rafa’s work ethic.
- Babolat reminded us what that kind of work ethic can earn.
- Looks like we might have some dressy photos to look forward to: Renaud Corlouër photographing Rafa for Richard Mille.
No idea how reliable his source is, but for what it’s worth:
Rafa news from Doha, hes contracted for next weeks event organisers expect him to be there. Will he be ready for best of 5 in Melb heat?
— Pat Cash (@TheRealPatCash) December 27, 2012
- The Best Tennis GIFs of 2012 – by Amy (changeovertennis.com)