RafaLint: December 19th
A few linty bits before I turn in for the night…
An updated item in Rafa’s official store (to support his foundation) – wristbands.
- Nadal relishing Abu Dhabi return – via gulfnews.com
- El Nadal-Djokovic del próximo verano ya está en marcha – It seems a new “Alma Nadal 2013″ is in the making: Rafa & Nole will play the charity match next July at Bernabeu. (mangle)
- ATP Buy/Sell/Hold: Expect shuffling, perhaps shakeup, among top four – by Courtney Nguyen (si.com)
- 2013 Preview digizine from the USTA and tennis.com
- La Fundación Rafa Nadal premiada en la sexta edición de los Premios Special Olympics (mangle)
- Rafel Nadal está a punto – via diariodemallorca.es (mangle)
Everyone’s doing those year-end wrap-up kinda things:
- 2012 By the Numbers – by Greg Sharko (atpworldtour.com)
- Top 2 Achievements of 2012 – by Matt Fitzgerald (atpworldtour.com)
Rafa practicing his serve:
And hitting with Marc!:
Oh, how I’ve missed that grunt.
- Tennis Tips: Forehand – Rafael Nadal and Caroline Wozniacki
- Rafa lets us know he’s an organ donor and encourages us to do the same.
Rafa does social media:
Social media related to Rafa:
- The folks at Quelys shared a photo of Rafa signing things after a practice session.
- Rafa will be signing autographs in Abu Dhabi on the 27th.
— Miguel Angel Calleja (@callejamac) December 19, 2012