RafaLint: December 17th
Promo for an upcoming show on Spanish TV:
The show will air Friday – more information.
New items in Rafa’s official site (to support his foundation) – battery chargers for your phone.
Fireworks – Steve Tignor takes a look back at the Australian Open semi Rafa played vs Federer.
- Rafael Nadal on medical treatment, travel and trust – an Interview by Dr. Eduardo Mauri. Not exactly sure when this interview was conducted.
- Rafa learns the meaning of “cooler”
- Report: Nadal to be offered $1.2 million to play Vina del Mar – by Matt Cronin (tennis.com)
- US Open Adds Extra Day in 2013; Men’s Final Monday – by Howard Fendrich (ap.org)
- Facebook chat: Tennis players react to Nadal’s return – via The Grandstand. Hilarious.
- Top Achievements of 2012 – Nos. 10-6 – by Matt Fitzgerald (atpworldtour.com)
- FedEx Reliability Zone: Outstanding Outdoors – by James Buddell (atpworldtour.com)
- Australian Open promo video
- Rafa’s Advice For A Champion’s Night
- Rafa at the Champions Drink Responsibly press conference
- Rafa sends a message to the Spanish Olympic Committee in its 100th anniversary.(translation)
- The Champions are back – Abu Dhabi promo
- Rafa Nadal diu #NoalEROaIB3
Social media related to Rafa:
- Rafa supports the organ donation campaign. The T-shirt reads: “Live life… afterwards, donate it!”
Privileged moment in Rafa‘s trophies room..amazing twitter.com/JCVerborg/stat…
— JC VERBORG (@JCVerborg) December 14, 2012
— The Slice (@TheSliceTweets) December 14, 2012
Must have been windy on Mallorca…
Rafa Nadal! twitter.com/JoyeriaEFuerte…
— Joyería E.Fuertes (@JoyeriaEFuertes) December 15, 2012
And it looks like Rafa came in 2nd:
— P (@Pete_PGA) December 15, 2012