- Fans select top four for AO cover – good job, RafaFans.
- Federer spares a thought for absent Nadal – by Martyn Herman (Reuters)
- Federer-Rafa still the best rivalry – by Ravi Ubha (ESPN)
- k alerted me to a YouTube video of the complete Rafa/Verdasco 2009 Australian Open semifinal. Awesome. Check out the user’s channel for more Rafa matches.
- Behind the Scenes photos from a Champions Drink Responsibly event.
Rafa does social media:
Rafa had a very tweety day today, check out his timeline.
- Rafa’s rolling his way back to the tour. (I really want to issue a Photoshop challenge on this one, but fear what you guys might send in.)
- When not rolling, he’s ballin’.
- Or flying. (He watched from the cock-pit without having a panic attack?)
- He knows that ! and Marc! belong together.
- Wait, maybe he did have a panic attack recently. (Seriously? LOVE this.)
Social media related to Rafa:
How adorable is this? Unless, of course, someone misheard “papa” as “Rafa”:
Cutest thing, Rogers girls walking down corridor of O2 pointing @ every picture on the wall and saying” RAFA”-mmm they know the rival lol
— roger rasheed (@roger_rasheed) November 8, 2012
An injury update:
@davidjnadal Estaba previsto que Nadal volviera a pista el viernes pasado pero han decidido seguir trabajando en gimnasio una semana más.
— SER Deporte Baleares (@SERdepbaleares) November 7, 2012
Which mangles to:
“They tell me that @ RafaelNadal is being seared in the gym and his return to the slopes is imminent. On Friday there could be developments”
“@ davidjnadal Nadal was scheduled to return to court on Friday but have decided to continue working in the gym a week.”
- You really, really must see this Hot Shot point from Marc! and Marcel. Must.
- Picture This: Fun times at World Tour Finals; dancing Fed Cuppers – such a fun post. And Marc! shows why he has that !. (Well, that’s not really why, but it could be.)