RafaLint: October 17th
It’s time for the annual ATP World Tour Awards and a certain Spaniard could use your vote. (There’s a doubles team that could use a vote too. *hint hint*)
- Celebrando 20 años con manteles largos – Rafa’s been confirmed by the Acapulco tournament as a participant. (mangle) No word from Rafa’s camp yet, but Rafa’s front and center on the tournament’s home page.
- ¿Retorno al primer amor? – by Sebastián Fest (mangle)
- Toni Nadal:”La final de la Davis no está descartada, pero no creo que Rafa sea necesario al 100%” – Toni says Rafa will start practicing soon…didn’t he say that before? (mangle)
- Manacor busca calle o plaza para dedicar a Rafa Nadal – Manacor wants to name something after Rafa. (mangle)
- AMResorts Enters New Destination with Rebranding of Tennis Superstar Rafael Nadal’s Cozumel Resorts
- The CNN and El Hormiguero videos have been uploaded to Rafa’s official YouTube channel.
- Nadal si? estara? en Acapulco
- Confirmado, Nadal jugará el Abierto Mexicano 2013
- More Rafa golf photos – including bonus Rafa munching photos. Oh, and more.
- Pico posted some photos of himself (one in what looks to be undies, no less) and Rafa on a boat.
- The Rafa returns to Acapulco hype has begun: with Daveeed; just Rafa.
- Babolat wanted to remind you about this guy.
- Nana/@natalieHoHo sent in a a tennis torso shot of Rafa from Roland Garros
Rafa does social media:
- Pico showed us that he’s the driver in their relationship.
- Then he let us know that his legs get colder than Pico’s.
Social media related to Rafa:
Another award for Rafa:
— Fundolor (@Fundolor) October 17, 2012
I feel like there are more links I marked for lint, but I’m not finding them now and I’m tired – so, goodnight!