RafaLint: October 11th
- El sábado 13 de octubre a las 19h se “inaugura ya el Auditorio de Manacor” con asistencia de Bauzá, Nadal, Ferrari, Rotger, Mestre, Pastor – Rafa will be at the inauguration of the Auditorium of Manacor (he was one of the people who helped fund the project). Here’s the mangle.
- Ana Pastor y Rafa Nadal, frente a frente en Vitoria by Ignacio Gatón (translation)
- El Artium de Vitoria, escenario de la entrevista de Ana Pastor a Nadal – via elcorreo.com (mangle)
- How the big 4 have earned their points: by tournament type; by surface.
- Crisis saps Spain’s sporting promise
- China Open promo – I guess it was made before Rafa pulled out.
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa enjoyed the lovely dawn light – was he waking up or going to bed?
- He squirted some water onto his car…and probably all over the cars next to it. (Oh, and he’s a tease.)
- More swimming
- He hung out with even more cousins.
- And was grateful for a nice gift from some of the kids participating in his foundation’s program.
Tweets about Rafa:
Rafael Nadal topples Serena Williams as the most followed tennis player on Twitter. I’ll take my Rafa wins where I can get ‘em.
— James LaRosa (@JamesLaRosa) October 9, 2012
— Ana Pastor (@_anapastor_) October 10, 2012
- Just who is Pico going to visit? And then he posted this. Hmmmmm.
- Juan Carlos Ferrero is on twitter.
- The Beach Club Resort, Mallorca – tennis holiday, anyone?
- Haven’t seen this yet? What the hell is wrong with you? Laura and Genie’s Gangnam Style