RafaLint: September 29th
Ack! So far behind on lint. Sorry, everyone. But I did use Rafa as an inspiration for my walk this morning.
Rafa lends his support to the Special Olympics:
Even better, go see the video on Vimeo where you can download a high-quality version for your archives.
- Rafa Nadal… naturalmente – an interview with Rafa that has been translated by genny_ss for us on Facebook.
- Meeting Rafa’s mentor – Rick Dacey blogs about the making of the PokerStars promos with Rafa.
- Athletes (including Rafa) lending their support to the Special Olympics (mangle).
- Off-Court Fashion Hits and Misses: Rafael Nadal – from On The Go Tennis
- Toni gives a talk (mangle). And more about the series of talks (mangle).
- Toni Nadal: “Dentro de 10 o 15 días empezaremos a entrenar” – per the mangle, seems like a good new!
- Winter closes in on Rafael Nadal’s stormy year
- Nadal could play more clay tournaments – this seem like pure speculation based on no facts to anyone else? Yeah, thought so.
- Five reasons Nadal’s absence will help him – warning Bodo! I must be woozy from my walk this morning, but I agree with some of this. (Well, except for the part that needed more fact checking and the WTF stuff.)
- El médico de Rafa Nadal, optimista (mangle).
- Another video on the Special Olympics promo.
- Toni interview & presser
- Photos from XII Inselradio Golf-Trophy 2012 – in which Rafa participated (hint – he has on a green shirt and a white hat).
Rafa does social media:
- Helping (?) his cousins with their homework.
- Waiting for his team – so wait, suddenly he’s good with homework and gets to places before others do? Who is this guy and what has he done with Rafa?
- Oh, and it seems he’s digging around YouTube for videos of himself.
- And here’s a very dark photo of Rafa at home hanging with friends. Well, a friend. Oh, another took the photo? So yes, friends.
Tweets about Rafa:
— Nike Tennis (@niketennis) September 28, 2012
- Some interesting articles about drug testing in tennis: Tennis and drugs – the contentious issues; Why are there so few blood tests in tennis?