RafaLint: September 23rd(ish)
Not much lint and what little there is has been generated by the man himself, but it felt like time for a post…
- Nadal Named Spanish Vanity Fair’s ‘Person Of The Year’ – via the ATP
- More Vanity Fair photos
- Getting a little worked up at a soccer game
- At Dr. office in Vitoria with Alexandra Dulgheru.
Rafa does social media:
- Meeting the US ambassador to Spain.
- Playing some golf
- “Working out with his physio” – is that what they are calling it these days?
- Enjoying his patio.
- He’s sexy and he knows it – shirtless bicycling.
Friday was Alzheimer’s Action Day and Rafa tweeted his support:
— Rafa Nadal (@RafaelNadal) September 21, 2012
This meant a lot to me personally because Alzheimer’s runs in both sides of my family. Every year I walk in a fundraising event for the Alzheimer’s organization. This is a horrid disease that puts horrendous stress on families – not only the sufferer, but the family members who provide care. I encourage you to Go Purple to End Alzheimer’s or, if you want, contribute to my walk.
Tweets about Rafa:
— Alex Martinez (@AlexMartinez_51) September 22, 2012
Designed to Move – a new initiative from Nike.
As someone who’s doing her best to go from a non-mover to a mover, I can attest to the change in your quality of life. I’ve never felt better. (Yes, okay, I had to have a cortisone shot in my foot this week thanks to problems caused by my shoes, but still.) The one thing that’s bad about it? It takes away time from sitting on my ass, keeping up with twitter, trolling the web for RafaNews, and working on this site!