RafaLint: the catching up edition
Thanks so much to Inés and Genny_ss for posting updates to Facebook while I was gone – that’s where I’m pulling a lot of these links. If you follow on Facebook, this will mainly be repeats for you.
Rafael Nadal’s injury heartache (CNN)
Posted by molvi1501.
- A Little Less Life and Death – by Steve Tignor (tennis.com)
- Moya Streak Ends; Backs Nadal To Return ‘Stronger Than Before’ from atpchampionstour.com
- Don’t write off Rafael Nadal despite more injury woes, U.S. Open withdrawal – by Courtney Nguyen
- Players react to Rafael Nadal’s Withdrawal from the U.S. Open – by James Henry (onthegotennis.com)
- Rafael Nadal and his haters – by Douglas Perry (The Oregonian)
- Still Recovering From Knee Problems, Nadal Will Miss United States Open – by Ben Rothenberg (NY Times)
- A Rafa-less Tour – by Carole Bouchard
- Rafael Nadal Silences his Cynics – by Lisa-Marie Burrows (Tennis News and Views)
- An Open Void Left by Rafa – by Jason Gay (Wall Street Journal)
- “La lesión no le impide jugar a Nadal, pero él quiere estar al 100%” (mangle)
- Nadal: “A estas alturas de mi carrera el ‘ranking’ no es lo más importante” (mangle)
- Nadal’s long-term health again center of debate – by Douglas Robson (USA Today)
- The paradise where Nadal finds peace – by Pedro Pinto and James Masters (CNN)
- El rey cena con Rafa Nadal en Portals (mangle)
- Gramble – Social Gaming for a Good Cause
- Reports on the injury presser from: rtve; iB3; rtve again; DeportesLD.
- Rafa has dinner with the King of Spain
- EFE report on the dinner
- Mats Wilander Laments Nadal Absence
- Radio interview with Rafa about his current situation
- From the injury presser
- Rafa Thru The Years at the US Open
- THANK YOU from the CDR Team and Rafa!
- Rafa and the King of Spain
- Entrevista Rafa Nadal
Rafa does social media:
Rafa’s been a bit busy posting updates to Facebook. If you haven’t seen them by now: first, what’s wrong with you? Second, go check them out.
(This is as much as I could gather before I was in serious danger of falling asleep at my keyboard. Night!)