RafaLint: July 6th
I really was going to go to bed early tonight. Well, I guess 1am is early…just a different kind of early. Owe you guys some lint…
- Rafael Nadal will bounce back after surprise defeat – by Greg Rusedski (guardian.co.uk)
- Top Shelf Trogglehumpers – by Jesse Pentecost (thenextpoint)
- Official Announcement about the cancelling of the ALMA NADAL event.
- The Roger’s Cup player list was released today.
- iB3 report on the ALMA NADAL cancellation and one about the knees.
- Andy Murray takes a quiz – with a special walk-on by Rafa.
- Rafa’s photo from the Olympics tennis book. I’ve seen some people were disappointed by this, and while it’s not the most flattering photo of him, I think it sums him up well: looking blissed while being surrounded by happy family/water moments/memories.
- Dutchgirl’s photos from Wimbledon.
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa posted a photo of his pool-side recovery from having his wisdom teeth removed.
Starting on July 7th, there will be a contest to win copies of the Olympics Tennis book: info.
- Towel police! – with a wonderfully mundane photo caption…so mundane and silly that I adore it. “Rafael Nadal used a towel last week at Wimbledon.” Well, thanks for letting us know,