RafaLint: June 4th

Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images

As a someone who is occasionally a geeky numbers person and is very interested in the display of data, I find this chart to be very interesting. When I looked at this earlier today, Daveed was ahead of Rafa. Now, Rafa’s at the top…despite how dominant Daveeed’s win was today.

Articles:

Videos:

Photos:

Tweets about Rafa:

You may also like...

1. Nils says:

I have noticed that the highlights on the tournament site show mostly the good shots of Rafa’s opponent..all the last 4 matches.
    Can anyone give me a better highlights link?
    I missed the match coz the sports channel telecast the Murray-Gasquet match :(
    Live streaming was awful..I got to see only a handful of awesome Rafaness

2. Maya says:

Stubbsy has always been a Rafa fan. Interviewing is a new gig for her, so she’s still honing her craft, but overall I think she’s doing a great job. I love that Rafa seems to have an awareness of and appreciation for his special needs fans. That’s usually something that’s taught early on. Thank you mama Nadal.

3. Allyn Sims says:

In response to all of these nice articles about Rafa, I just want to say big anti-jinx.

Nobody responds to a booing crowd better than Murray. It’s pretty funny.

4. Melissa says:

Thanks for that chart! I love this kind of stuff–reinforces or corrects my impressions, and is grist for my sports talk with friends.

Once again, you can’t hear it enough–thanks for going to all this trouble day after day, culling and posting. I really appreciate it.

5. marcela says:

Great lint! thanks. I never thought Rafa would be able to play better than he did in 2008. I am happy to say I was wrong. Vamos #7!!!

6. Patricia/England says:

I do like Steve Tignors articles and his style of writing.

7. tennisfun says:

Sorry Miri of the topic.

I hope your mom is well and you are too.

Take care.