My two favorite tennis players meet in a final and I’m going to miss most if not all of it. Man, this trying to be fit is really, really interfering with my sitting on my ass and watching tennis time. *sigh* The rest of you please tune in or get your streams working at 4pm Barcelona time and enjoy the final!
- Racquet Reaction: Nadal d. Verdasco – by Hannah Wilks (tennis.com)
- Nadal To Face Ferrer In All-Spanish Final – from the ATP
- Rafael Nadal to face David Ferrer – AP via ESPN
- Nadal closes in on another clay title – by Fox News
- Rafael Nadal and David Ferrer to meet in Barcelona Open final – from the BBC
- Nadal Serves Bagel to Reach Seventh Barcelona Final – from the tournament site. Check out the stats.
- Nadal: «Si perdiera, Ferrer sería con quien menos me dolería» – by the Europa Press. Daveeed/Rafa bromance! (mangle)
- The final: part 1 (I don’t get the title for this…more like a “preview” or “prep” thing.
- Really audio, but in video format: Interview with John Carlin about working with Rafa on his bio.
- Rafael Nadal sends a message of support to the wheelchair tennis players – I think I posted this before, but I’m not sure. It shows up as new, but it could be because it’s been nabbed and re-uploaded. I’m not sure. Either way, it’s Rafa.
- Rafa is a ball hog (Video from Rafa’s clay season match prep in Manacor. Thanks, Beebs)
- Inés uploaded screen grabs from the semifinal to our Facebook page.
- The title sponsor of the Barcelona tournament knows what Rafa fans like. They’ve posted a whole sequence of shirtless Rafa photos.
- Rafa in the post-match presser
Tweets about Rafa:
Rafa plays tennis as if he is a child in a Lolly shop with eyes wide open and huge passion, on clay the lolly shop is just a little sweeter.
— roger rasheed (@roger_rasheed) April 28, 2012