RafaLint: April 1st
No April Fool’s joke from me…just a wee bit of lint. But the ATP did play a joke…and I have no idea how Andy and Tipsy kept a straight face during it.
- Nadal visitará al doctor Mikel Sánchez en Vitoria – via diariodemallorca.es – thanks, genny_ss. From the mangle, it seems that Rafa’s been playing with sore knees for 9 months. (Oops. It’s been pointed out to me in the comments that the 9 months quote was related to the 2009 Wimbledon withdrawal. I need to work on my reading compression skills.)
- Rafa Nadal expone 6.000 puntos del ranking mundial entre Montecarlo y Wimbledon – by Ángel Rigueira (mangle)
- On a happier note, Marc López: “Sería un sueño jugar los Juegos Olímpicos” – an interview with Marc! (mangle)
- Interview with Toni in Spanish.
- Need a mood-lifter? Nida’s posted her photos from the last day of the 2011 Davis Cup final.
- I like this photo because it hasn’t been Photoshopped to death. They have somewhat human looking skin! I’m too lazy to look and see if it was in the original set of photos released. Besides, someone sent me the link and posting it helps flesh (no pun intended) out a lint post. There’s a few more in the gallery – click around.
- Rafa’s 2008 Olympics medal