RafaLint: March 27th
- Racquet Reaction: Nadal d. Nishikori – by Hannah Wilks (tennis.com)
- Rafa Nadal: “Llegaré hasta donde la rodilla pueda” – EFE via as.com (mangle)
- Nadal no jugará ante Austria en la Copa Davis – by Joan Solsona (marca.com). Here’s the mangle – which kind of leaves an important word out of the title, no?.
- Nadal to miss Davis Cup quarter-final – via ESPN STAR
- Away from tennis court, Rafael Nadal seeks a golf course – by Bill Van Smith (Miami Herald)
- Rafa can now focus on tennis only – by Greg Garber (ESPN)
- Amazing point
- Roig talks about DC team. Per cami_melescanu, Roig says that they wished Rafa could play, but he has physical problems. Rafa had wanted to play so he could train with the team that week (good players on clay to hit with). Also that Rafa is a team player and always wants to play for Spain and he loves it very much!
- Lesión en la rodilla tiene a Nadal fuera de la Davis – EFE coverage of the post-match presser
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa let us know he got out of bed early. Doesn’t he look happy about it?