TVE Interview

TVE has kindly placed the full interview up on their site: here. (mangle of text).

You may also like...

1. twinkle says:

“Novak Djokovic is the best right now, but he’s always beatable.” -Now that sounds absolutely perfect..!!!

2. faeaki says:

Loving his attitude – Awsome Rafa absolutely awsome!

3. RAFAFAN says:

Rafa you put your fans’(this one at least)’fears’ to rest. Your head are so so so clean of 2011!!! All I can say is that you inspire me even more every day. You are a child compared to my age, but I’m looking up to you for years now and will for many more years to come. VAMOS RAFA!! All the best for your future! You are one of a kind for sure!

4. June says:

No wonder you are sponsored by Nike Rafa – when they say “Just Do It” you know what they mean and can get the job done! What a positive acktitude you have and we would love to see you Vamooos more in 2012, especially at the Olympics; I knew there was a reason why I love Geminis so much and get along w/them :)

5. rafanatica says:

I want to echo what Rafafan expressed above. What an amazing young man is Rafa. I didn’t think it was possible for me to admire him more than I already did and yet this interview took it up to a new level. I try to guard against too much hero worship but Rafa makes this difficult. Is there another public figure who is as decent, normal, charming, considerate, circumspect, well-mannered, intelligent, talented, spirited, and lovely as he is? I don’t think so.

• Julie says:

Well said. I agree completely. I am in awe of his integrity, his presence, and the genuine manner in which he communicates his thoughts so honestly and eloquently. Truly a lovely man in all respects. And he has the most engaging, heartfelt smile. Remarkable for a man of 25, or of any age for that matter.

6. serene says:

I agree. Rafa is such an amazing young man, truly awesome. I love and admire him more each time I know more about him. Vamos Rafa for Indian Wells!