RafaLint: February 4th
Thanks to some prodding, I finally got around to making a DC version of the calendar. Just note, the DC pictures will be grainier than the rest because it was indoors. You can buy it on QOOP.
- Length of Aussie final didn’t add up – by Kamakshi Tandon (espn.com)
- Analyzing Time of Match Between Djokovic-Nadal – by by Matthew Laird (tennisgrandstand.com)
- Glory in golden era of men’s tennis – by Chip Le Grand (The Australian)
- Extreme sporting efforts raise fears of life-long damage – by Robert Craddock (Herald Sun)
- Perspective: The Backhand Boys – Two generations ago, tennis stars were good for a sneaker endorsement. Today, they’ve got the balls for much more. By Robert Klara of adweek.com
- Wonderful DC promo – thanks for tweeting @swantennisyn
Rafa does social media:
- Rafa reminded us that we have a chance to win a trip to Mallorca and try to ace him.