El Mundo Q&A – day 5
- He’s not sure where the turning point will come in his mental battle against Djokovic (who is playing well).
- He doesn’t feel he’s at the end of his career, but has been on the tour for quite awhile so is closer to the end than the beginning.
- He’s not sure if a one-handed top-spin backhand would add a lot to his game. (I think. I got confused.)
- He never broke a ton of racquets after losing to Gaudio. Gaudio must have been joking.
- He hasn’t had time to go fishing while in Australia.
- It might be a wee bit more difficult to play friends, but they know it’s a sport and what takes place on the court stays on the court.
- He doesn’t think he’ll be a golf champion, but loves playing it.
- He’s trying to play more aggressively.
- Someone seems to think Rafa has a confident look on his face now, but Rafa doesn’t feel the look has changed.
- It would be healthier and easier on the body if tennis was only played on grass and clay.
*All conclusions mine based on a dubious translation and may or may not have any relation to reality.