Rafa receives the Arthur Ashe Humanitarian Award

Photos from today’s Arthur Ashe Humanitarian Award presentation. Dang, must be chilly in the O2.

Photos by LEON NEAL/AFP/Getty Images and Julian Finney/Getty Images

You may also like...

1. AbigailA says:

Can someone tell Rafa that his hair looks *so* much better soft and curly (as in these photos) than it does slicked down (as in the gala photos)?

:-)

2. brs says:

It is a big honour for Rafa. I’m happy for him for winning the most special award, I’m sure it means a lot to him.
    P.S. I liked his clothes and hair too. A woman touch ? :)

3. Kate says:

brs…yeah Mom lol

4. Reva says:

Oh my word!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

5. sia says:

Rafa looks cozy. Nice award.

6. SamG says:

Totally agree, Abigail!

The last one seems to say: I played horribly last night but at least I still got this!

7. An says:

Awwww, see nothing changed. Adorkable and HOT as always!
    Rafa sweetie, next time bring youre pumpkin hat too, ok? I love youre pumpkin hat, remember?;)

• Karen says:

Oh Rafa, the clothes, hair, scarf & unshaven look. He’s just soooo perfect!!
      I love the colour of his sweater, I want it.
      I had a feeling Rafa would get his award today as they showed Roger getting his on Monday. Didn’t see Rafa get his unfortunately.

8. faeaki says:

Love fluffy and cuddly natural Rafa, adorbs indeed!

9. Leslie says:

Anyone find a video of Rafa getting his award?

10. Serin says:

That scarf has made me worried.. Hope he doesn’t have a cold along with the stomach virus or food poisoning..

Good luck Rafa for Thursday .. After all you saved your energy for the rest of the tournament, no ? ;-)

• Bee says:

Nah – that scarf will just be for precaution – gets chilly on the boat! Rafa doesn’t spend too much time in cool climates

11. paige says:

Awww, he looks adorable here! I love him in purple and the grey scarf is a nice touch. He looks so cuddly and sweet and innocent that I almost feel guilty for thinking what I’m thinking. Almost.

12. RAFAFAN says:

Although looking beautiful (as always), not looking happy and healthy. So hoping he could have go home and rest rest rest until Jan next year *sigh*

13. jodiecate says:

Me? i just LOVE the scarffed up look. Suits him so!

Love that purple jumper. Love that purple jumper on Rafa. Would love to remove that purple jumper from Rafa. He looks like he’s got the lurgy though, so I would only put him to bed. Nothing else. Obviously.