- Nadal no se descarta: “No estoy mermado” by J. Mínguez / J. A. Albas (as.com). And here’s the mangle.
- France face uphill battle against Spain by Clive White (daviscup.com) – includes audio files of some interviews with the players and Costa.
- Nadal-Gasquet pour commencer! via fft (mangle).
- Toni Nadal: “La idea de Rafael es jugar en la Davis” EFA via as.com (mangle)
- Nadal afea el viaje del alcalde de Córdoba a Nueva York porque “nadie tiene que venir a convencerme” by Alfonso Alba (publico.es). From the mangle, it sounds like Rafa’s not happy about the Mayor of Cordoba claiming to have something to do with him being there.
Leftover US Open bits:
- Video of an animated Rafa during a Spanish presser.
- Why Rafael Nadal is suffering the same fate he dealt to Roger Federer, but at the hands of Novak Djokovic by Alexandra Willis (telegraph.co.uk)
- EFE report on today’s thigh porn, um, draw.
- tve report on the same. And, another one.
- iB3 preview of Friday’s action.
- Rafa talking about the ATP calendar during the DC presser (Spanish)
- Short video of Rafa smacking it via the Equipo Español de Copa Davis Facebook page.
- That’s one hot dinner.
- More additions to the Copa Davis Facebook album (glad to know that Rafa’s hair is already planning its attack on Gasquet.)
- The Davis Cup Facebook account has some photos from the draw ceremony.
- Photos from the French tennis federation. They’ve also posted some on Facebook.
- Photo gallery on the DC site – a lot of the same ones as in the above stuff, but figured I might as well include it….because, well, Pico!
Rafa does social media: