RafaLint: August 26th

Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/ Getty Images for BNP Paribas

Rafa in the city:
Due to the impending hurricane, Rafa’s book signing has been cancelled. Safety first! (I hope Rafa brought a flashlight.)

Video:

US Open stuff:

You may also like...

1. Maria says:

Thanks for including C Note’s predictions (at her new gig, congrats C!) and I have to say that both hers and Steve’s predictions are of course the most LOGICAL thing to say, i.e. that Novac and Serena will be the last ones standing, but let’s all hope that Rafa proves them wrong this time and pulls off an “upset”.

2. Serin says:

Tignor’s GS predictions are hilarious.. So are the comments..I read them to have a good laugh..

Fedfans feel relieved when Tignor predicts a Rafa win – Rafa fans get happy if he predicts a Federer win..lol !!

3. Allyn Sims says:

They’re not actually expecting Irene to hit Long Island until about 3:00 a.m., but with mass transit suspended, I doubt even Rafa could have drawn a large crowd.

4. Keith says:

I like the rafa strips down again: go on boy strip down everyone likes it!

• Karen says:

The young boy at the “kid’s clinic” said Rafa’s name correctly, so why can’t the commentators & interviewers get it right?

5. faeaki says:

Tignors pick is obvious of course, love the Rafa strips vid!!! and plenty a nice comments on it too! His so lovely with kids, he will make the best daddy ever one day, I am so sure of that! I loved the way they described Rafa as one of the friendliest champions, really nice… Great Rafa lint this weekend, Thanks, and lets hope that hurricane passes with the least damage and disruption possible? for all sake!

6. Patricia says:

Looking forward to Rafa in the US Open (and winning I sincerely hope) but more so hope everyone in the path of Irene is safe and well – cheers from a really rainy miserable England x

7. Keith says:

Yes rafa is great with children, I always think it is the sign of a nice person that they are on the same wave length as young ones. Children see through falsity.

8. tpro says:

any word on if the book signing he was supposed to do in NYC will be rescheduled?