Rome: Final photos

Photos from today’s match against Djokovic.

Photos by REUTERS/Alessia Pierdomenico, ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Images, ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Image, Clive Brunskill/Getty Images, FILIPPO MONTEFORTE/AFP/Getty Images, and REUTERS/Max Rossi

You may also like...

1. MLH says:

Miri,
    I appreciate all you do and especially appreciate your sense of humor at a time like this!

• Silhouette says:

Yep, I sure appreciate your sense of humour Miri! #22 just brought a smile to my face! Muchas gracias!

2. eva says:

I second that.

#9…wow! ;)

Nipple fondling is hilarious.

4. faeaki says:

9, is hot but 12 says it all! I really think this is a mental thing, Djokovic knew that if he could bring Rafa down on his favourite surface then it might effect him mentally, and destroy his belief, after all we all know that clay has been his savour and a spring board for all that came… so sad right now. *sniffs*
    Thanks for the humour too, Miri, muchos needed right now!

5. Emma R says:

The nipple twiddling made me laugh, as, I am guilty to say does the one of him landing on his bum.

Poor darling angel, to add undignified insult to injury he had to flail about like Bambi taking his first steps, then go flat on his rump, legs in the air. Oh well, I guess it was a nice cushioned landing.

6. Nada H T says:

Happy for Rafa <3 but

i'm beginning to hate the yellow outfit

7. Karen says:

Pic#24 at least that’s one trophy Rafa hadn’t received before!! Think how many cookies & quely biscuits he can get on there.

8. patzin says:

great collection of photos. Sorry it ended with a loss. Strong hope for RG.