Rome: Semifinal photos

Photos from today’s match against Gasquet. (Sorry I’m so late, had errands to run and then had to watch the second semi!)

Photos by FILIPPO MONTEFORTE/AFP/Getty Images, REUTERS/Max Rossi, AP Photo/Gregorio Borgia, Clive Brunskill/Getty Images, and REUTERS/Giampiero Sposito

You may also like...

1. JC says:

No. 24: Very good new :-)

2. faeaki says:

12, never get tired of this capture, so totally and uniquely Rafa! no. 21 is a beauty! and well of course no.24, the body! *phew*… such a hottie!

3. teejustice says:

Rafa has a serious farmer’s tan going, but such a hottie. It looks like his chest hair has grown back fuller and wider. Or maybe its just been so long since I’ve seen that much of it :)

4. aRafaelite says:

Heh. Somebody should have warned him that after waxing his chest the hair would come back with a vengeance! Very happy for you Miri ;-)

• Dianne says:

Or maybe he has been trimming and/or shaving the extra we see now for all of this time and just decided to let it grow wild. Nah…. But I agree, there is more than before. I didn’t want to be the first to mention it, haha

5. Emma R says:

Is it me or is he getting hairier? Agree it must be the curse of the wax.

#23 should just be entitled “cwoar”. What a total shagpile. The way his tummy has that sort of concave thing going on just makes me go all limp.

Hair on some men tends to travel from head downwards with age, in my experience anyway. In no time Rafa will have a hairy back and be totally bald. Something to look forward to. ;)

6. An says:

Oooooohhhh. Had’nt watched this ones before…

Thank you Miri. My treasure trail is back, all is ok in the world again;) Just.wanna.lick….
    *faints*