Tennis 10s

A short video for Tennis 10s, a tennis competition for players aged 10 and under.

Posted by iclejames.

1. Marilyn Wasserman says:

Really interesting, Miri, thanks! I had no idea such a program existed. I was just thinking the other day how silly it is to start little kids on a big court with regular balls and that the game should be scaled down to size. Great minds think alike? :-)

2. JC says:

Everything that starts with “Hello, I am Rafael Nadal…” is guaranteed dorkiness!
    He is so sweet and expressive here… loved the nose wrinkle at 0:18, and how he’s all “yes, I remember when I was a kid, way back when…” :-)

3. tiemyshoe says:

With all the ‘look into the camera and read this’-type promos Rafa’s had to do over the years, it’s hilarious that he remains SO INCREDIBLY AWKWARD at it. xD

• ang says:

The awkwardness for me at least is part of his charm. When he is talking about the balls bouncing too high on the little kids.

4. An says:

I can see on Rafa’s outfit that this is recent but it got me puzzled a little…

Over here the kids play with so called stage 1 ( slower, softer balls ) and on 3/4 courts untill they’re over 10 for years already….

But indeed it is important and needs to be supported!

Too Adorkable and very sincere in his comments.

Bet Uncle Toni got Rafa training on normal sized courts and normal balls.

6. Eliana says:

Jajajaja Rafa’s such a sweet dork, love him to pieces :)

7. Silhouette says:

“it’s hilarious that he remains SO INCREDIBLY AWKWARD”

yeah, its hard to believe (or maybe not!) that Rafa remains unaffected by the whole stardom thing. Its an incredibly humbling experience for me to be a Rafa fan.