RG: Quarterfinal photos

Holy schnitckies there were a lot of photos taken today…here’s a few

Photos by BORIS HORVAT/AFP/Getty Images,AFP PHOTO/JACQUES DEMARTHON, Julian Finney/Getty Images, Clive Brunskill/Getty Images, REUTERS/Bogdan Cristel, REUTERS/Thierry Roge, and REUTERS/Pascal Rossignol

1. patzin says:

I like picture #11 – I see something behind or beyond the athlete – I see the man. I watched match from Hosp bed; and was very pleased it concluded just be I was taken away for a test.

2. Amanda says:

Is it wrong to be attracted to calves?

3. Amanda says:

You’re caption, “Do a little dance” had me singing, “Make a little love.. Get down to tonight!”… Am I the grandma of the group or does anyone else know the song? Ooh… if you rearrange the letters on song it spells snog. Methinks this is a sign..

• Isabelle says:

You’re not the only “grandma”. Great shots, I liked the reach in #14, and the two beautiful boys in #19.

• teejustice says:

If you’re a grandma, then you’re a young one. Get down, get down, get down, get down tonight! Love KC & The Sunshine Band! and Rafa too…total awesomeness :)

4. Nana says:

I want to see more “happiness” this week, and this month!

The pic on Rafa’s official site, in the article about the win, is also awkward ;P

• Karen says:

Is it just me or does Rafa’s t-shirt not seem as bright now? Must be getting used to it. Also I’m not noticing his watch now! As always a great set of pics, brings back memories of the match.

5. tessa says:

Can someone tell me what was going on at the changeover, where Rafa appeared to be having a disagreement with the chair umpire? He was very animated. I’ve never seen him like that at a match before. Did it have something to do with the time violation he had recieved?