W: Baby Rafa at Wimbly

From his 2003 Wimbledon appearance…

Cracks me up that he’s holding the racket up high the whole time he’s running into the net. “I need to volley! Racket in position! I need to volley!”

Posted by gandaines.

1. ang says:

this is adorable… <3

2. Loli says:

Ohhhhhh…sooo cute!

3. tiemyshoe says:

HA!

Look at his floppy shirt and floppy hair. Teehee.

4. chelez says:

thanks for sharing. now i can’t stop watching. just so adorkable :)

5. loverafa4ever says:

awww… cutie… sweetie… he is so “adorkable” in this video. 16 year old Rafa. He was playing in the tour at that time right? Or is this one from the Juniors he played?

Rafa is awesome in two surfaces. One obviously on clay and the other on grass.

6. JC says:

My maternal instincts are really kicking in watching this little sweetie with his racket up in the air and looking all shy and proud at the same time in the interview.
    I just wanna wipe the hair from his forehead, kiss it and make him something to eat… really adorable!

7. Inés says:

This video was showed the other day on TVE when Rafa won his 100th match on a Grand Slam, there is not images of his very first victory, but this was the second win on a GS, and he said in the PC
    .ª….The truth is that I have a month without competition, and I have not totally the rithm of the matches, but well, I would sign i f I have not the rithm and pass the rounds”

Glad you like it the video, I put in youtube because he is a total cute here with 17 years old

8. Wooffie says:

He is just absolutely adorable. Cute, cute, Rafa.

9. djb says:

Well, didn’t he turn out to be quite the tennis player, lol. Rafa looked very handsome. Hell, he still does. Vamos, Rafa!

10. Silhouette says:

Rafa’s too cute as a teenager!! Now he’s too hot as a man!

11. Leelalei says: