RG: More practice vids

First up, another one from rtve.es – shows both Almagro and Rafa practicing. (And my nemesis photographing Rafa.) The video is also on YouTube.

Fan video #1:

Fan video #2 – in which Rafa gets hypnotized by a bottle cap:

Both fan vids posted by moncadafarms.

1. kefuoe says:

Bottle caps– How do they work?

2. Annie says:

miri, i’m dying to know who your nemesis is and couldn’t figure out who was taking the pics. rather smallish crowd watching him. wonder if he knew fed was out by that point.

3. Poonam says:

He’s probably going to phone Vittel to complain about the bottle cap! :)

And Miri, why is that girl your nemesis (Or is that a too personal question?)

4. tiemyshoe says:

Why does he drink the smallest bottles of water? I always wonder about that. Can’t he just bring like several large bottles?

5. miri says:

Annie & Poonam – she’s the pro taking photos from the sideline, back to the film camera. Here’s the story about why I jokingly call her my nemesis.

6. Annie says:

Miri, thanks for the explanation! Was this in Montreal this year? It’s not Rosangel by any chance? She was taking pics of rafa with amazing gear during the 08 season and that would have been toronto so I guess it’s not her.

No. Her name is Ella Ling – she’s often the photographer of credit on the home page images on Rafa’s site. If you look at the photo I linked to, there’s a link to her website.

7. sia says:

He has so many witnesses to his life.

8. Annie says:

Lucky Ella!

9. Eliana says:

Miri, in my mind Ella was a 55 year old bald woman with a hump thanks to carrying all that equipment. Then i see the pic you to took of her. NOW I hate her! Beautiful, talented and gets to be close to Rafa, ugh!

And when it’s freaking hot out and I’m totally soaked in sweat, she looks calm and cool. (Not that this is different from how most people look compared to me, but still.)