RG: Round 1 photos

Photos by AP Photo/Michel Euler, BORIS HORVAT/AFP/Getty Images, Matthew Stockman/Getty Images, Clive Brunskill/Getty Images, REUTERS/Regis Duvignau, and REUTERS/Pascal Rossignol

More photos at the tournament site.

1. tiemyshoe says:

Rafa looks like delicious piece of salt water taffy in this outfit.

Plaid shorts, never come back.

2. helen says:

you are beautiful…hot man

• karen says:

Me likey these colours.Sam Smith commentating on BBC in UK said his t-shirt should be illegal because it’s too bright.Well heck man the colours in these pics are not as bright as what I saw on my TV today so she should think herself lucky that she’s not watching on the TV screen.I think RAFA looks divine as usual.Can anybody think of a reason why men just can’t stop looking at Rafa? ie pic# 18.

• Erin says:

I heard the same stupid comment! They really didn’t like it did they?!

• Eliana says:

Well about the outfit, maybe she’s really traditional. I bet she looove Roger’s outfit always, with his black or white shorts and his blue, red or white shirts. Although I have to say that I really like the collar-less polos that he’s been wearing, nice change.
        Still love Rafa’s even more, with his million colors. It’s just happiness on court :)

• Atch2 says:

Yes, a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful man. Luv the colours on him.
      The Serve pic is great for the blocks of bold colour.

Are Rafa’s jackets are reversible? Always wonder if he’s wearing them the right way.

3. trish says:

Love the pics! Love the new kit. He doesn’t look to HAPPY FOR THE WIN though. Hehehe…

4. Nana says:

Blue, lime and turquoise against the red clay, colours of Mallorca again!

Rafa’s naturally beautiful, without being self conscious. His body puts Abercrombie & Fitch boys to shame.

5. Maria says:

A big Yes to the top. Gorgeous. A seascape painted on Rafa. No no no to the smaller wristband plus the watch. I’ve stared at these pictures for ages and I still cannot bring myself to liking the combo.

6. fay says:

I love his outfit, Rafa looks beautiful in this combo, and I agree not sure about wearing the watch, does he really have to? superstitious me!