Ahhh… That Rafel Maymo HAS got the best job in the world… Seeing him look after Rafa’s treasure of a body makes me realise for the 1044th time that as much as I want to f-ck Rafa I also totally want to mother him. So confusing.

Rafa looks well pleased about signing autographs to squealy fans. Well pleased.

Or not.

• An says:

Hah, i feel the same, wanna take care off him and wanna do all kinds of dirty with him at the same time;)

Iff anyone wonders what kind off language you hear in the highlights vid…. thats Dutch! :D

• Atch2 says:

Maymo does have the BEST job in the world. Rafa is spoilt. Not that he doesn’t deserve it. I’m sure many of us would do his job for free. When Rafa’s not playing competitive tennis and Maymo isn’t there anymore I don’t think Rafa will be able to dress his cuts or bandaid himself.

CC you could always kidnap Maymo and tell Rafa you’re his understudy.

Luv the giggles btween Rafa, Maymo and Marc!

2. Debbie says:

Watching Maymo tend to Rafa’ cut on his leg really tickled me and I honestly don’t know why! Maybe it’s because it seems like such a motherly thing he’s doing, he appears to stop short of putting a Mickey Mouse plaster on it!
    Also a bit of advice to Rafa I’d buy yourself some earplugs because in years to come you are going to have Tinnitus in your ears from squealing girls.

• tiemyshoe says:

It makes me laugh, ’cause surely Rafa can apply ointment to his boo-boo himself! So pampered. ;)

Exactly! It’s one thing to have Maymo prepare and bandage his fingers – that’s difficult to do on yourself – but the knee?

Speaking of difficult…I guess I’m doing another crappy job of painting my fingernails blue tonight.

• tiemyshoe says:

Excellent! Maybe the crappier the better-er.

At least you’re not emulating the pattern of the shorts, heh.

3. Fay says:

I love how Maymo looks after Rafa, a the weeny bandage on the knee(which seems to have gotten smaller may I add),is ok a little over protective but he has his job to do and what he gets paid for I suppose? still its cute anyway… great vids here, the one of the fan on the side line is so clear! brilliant, it looks like he was on form so I hope he can keep it going!
    He is looking mighty fine in the grey shorts while practicing, and I am having lots of dirty thoughts here about Rafa too, his body is to die for, who wouldn’t want to be under him or on top of him for that matter…

4. miri says:

Updated the post to include a better highlight reel.

And my fingernails and, well, a good chunk of my fingers are now blue. *sigh*

• an says:

good you reminded us Miri…. Lets not leave anything to the occasion, i’m going to take my nail polish off right now:) May i remind you that the RG semi’s are normally played on friday…. That might have to mean that you have to go to work with partly blue fingers in a few weeks;) Or would it brake the spell when Rafa’s outfit changes? lol

Luv the manslap-handshake, and back/chest pats with Monils too. Lot of emotions in it.

Also Maymo looks pretty handy with the ointment brush miri. Maybe he could help you with the blue nail polish?

Funny when Maymo has to re-adjust Rafa’s hand when he’s bandaging the fingers bec Rafa’s not paying attention to keeping it steady and chatting happliy away with Marc! who always manages to crack everyone up.