Madrid: iB3 R32 videos

Match preview:

And now we know what’s up with the knee – looks like he has boo-boo (around the 30 second mark).

If the embed doesn’t work, try this or this.

Post match interview:

Direct link or here.

1. kefuoe says:

Hey, what ever happened to Rosana Romero?

I believe she recently had a baby.

• tiemyshoe says:

I miss her! Rafa probably does, too. There just isn’t that same flirty energy with this new gal.

• Inés says:

Rosana had a baby a couple a month ago, just when the first tie of the davis cup, a boy (btw, all the players sent her their congratulations to her, she is much loved for all them) , although this girl is from IB3, the local channel of Balearic Island and Rosana is from TVE, the principal tv channel of Spain

2. Amanda says:

Why, oh why did I take french and not spanish??!!

3. robert says:

That scab on Rafa’s knee is from a spill he took during one of his matches in Rome – vs. Hanescu, I believe.

It healed some and got smaller, so today vs. Dolgopolov he had a small transparent plaster over it.

And yes, Rosana Romero is on her maternity leave. She works for the national TV (RTE), not for this local Balearic Islands station (IB3), where they speak Mallorquin.

Oh Rafa, what a big scab that is on your knee. I can imagine a significant amount of blood gushing from it. And what is the white powder between your fingers?

Luv tousled hair Rafa.

5. Fay says:

The white powder is for the blisters I have seen him use it many times, so now we know whats up with the knee, he is always full of wounds, such a warrior… tough match today, Rafa will need to be on his A game, pleeease Rafa!

6. An says:

Did you let that beautifull orange ball drop on the dirty clay Rafa? And then stood there watching untill the security guy picked it up??
    Tsssssskkkkk….

• dutchgirl says:

Heh, that’s what I noticed as well. Rafa too lazy to pick it up himself, LOL.