Rome: Final photos

Some photos from the match.

Photos by ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Images, TIZIANA FABI/AFP/Getty Images, Julian Finney/Getty Images, Ian Walton/Getty Images, REUTERS/Giampiero Sposito, and REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi

1. tiemyshoe says:

Have Rafa’s pecs gotten bigger, or his shirts smaller? ;)

2. patzin says:

Rafa is looking manly with his facial hair. I wonder how many pics you look at just to pick these 24. Great collection, thanks as always.

3. marisa says:

besides these photos being awesome, so are you’re pic descriptions! i nearly died laughing at “talk to the hand” & “forehand w/eyebrows!” nice.

4. Fay says:

Great pics as always, Rafa does look more cuddly here, “now you have won Rafa, can you please shave? me likes baby faced Rafa the best”!

Luv the luggage he carries to court. Everything but the kitchen sink.
    Did anyone also see when he went off for the first rain delay, he took an unfinished bottle of water from in front of him and placed it in the fridge. Rafa, you’re so green.

Luv Armada hugs at the net, and the smiles that replace the game-face at the end.

• natch says:

“Luv the luggage he carries to court. Everything but the kitchen sink.”
      Did they show me in the blue bag? ;)

I FLOVE #5!
      I had that same expression on my face this morning when my boys were giving me crap because I had my shirt on inside out.
      *shakes angry fist at whoever invented tagless shirts*

6. Nana says:

Unshaven, unruly hair, two bags, racquet… Rafa looks like a homeless person…

I can look at these pix and wear a stupid smile on my face forever ;P

7. Susanna728 says:

Look at this fantastic photo on the tennis.com website. Happiness personified.

Gosh, I can’t believe I missed all these on Sunday. I’m behind! :)

If I talk to Rafa’s hand, you think it’ll do what I ask it to…?